TP-Link TL-WPA4220KIT 300Mbps AV500 WiFi Powerline Extender Starter Kit
TP-Link extends a wireless network by blending a Wi-Fi access point with a power line networking adapter – technology. TP-Link WiFi Powerline Extender uses the buildings electrical cables as a pseudo-network cable. TP-Link’s TL-WPA4220KIT is a blend of both the wired and wireless networking worlds.
Installing TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT (How to setup TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT)
TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT Advanced 300Mbps Universal is a Wi-Fi Range Extender, Repeater, AV500 Power line Edition. It has a Wi-Fi Clone Button, 2 LAN Ports and a power plug-in.
The installation instructions are as follows;
1) Plug the TL-WPA4220 near your router.
2) Connect from Modem to TL-WPA4220 with any LAN Cable (CAT 6 network cable preferred)
3) Plug Receiving TP-WPA4220 in room where you will use it.
4) Press the Wi-Fi Clone button on TL-WPA4220
5) Press the WPS button on the router.
That’s all you have to do. Now TL-WPA4220 has copied your router’s SSID and
Password and you can enjoy a extended home network.